Questions? Call us at 415.454.6200 M-F, 7am-7pm PT
Providing corporate computer networks and IT solutions
for the San Francisco Bay Area
Corporate IT Solutions
Our proprietary method of configuring your Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 to play well with Apple's Mac Mail means you can keep your existing server and still use your networked Macs....or migrate over to an all Mac network. Contact us to find out how we can help you now!
Email is the backbone of commerce. Virtually every business relies on e-mail as the mainstay of their communications, even taking precedence in volume over telephones and voice mail. The fact that email messages can expose organizations to a variety of security risks creates even more variables to be addressed. The servers and software that provide email services must be robust. The backup and failover systems must work faultlessly … constantly. We understand that the stakes are high.
INsite Networks has a proven track record of non-stop email delivery for our clients. Our success formula depends on:
• Recommendation, procurement, installation and configuration of trustworthy e-mail server hardware and software
Our broad expertise with many different types of email systems combined with our success formula above ensures that:
Microsoft Exchange Server is the most widely deployed email server system worldwide. INsite Networks has extensive experience with Exchange Server. From mixed environments that include Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX/Linux to integration with mobile devices, we will install, configure, and maintain your Microsoft Exchange Server accurately – the first time. In addition, INsite Networks can perform zero downtime upgrades / migrations from earlier versions of Exchange Server. And now, we're able to configure Exchange Server 2003 to play well with Apple's Lion and Mountain Lion!
Novell GroupWise is one of the first ‘Groupware’ products. Novell has continued to provide considerable R&D investment in their Enterprise Email and Group Calendaring product, as evidenced by the release of GroupWise 7. INsite Networks has experience with GroupWise and has acquired a unique skill set associated with GroupWise conversions. INsite Networks can perform migrations from GroupWise to Microsoft Exchange Server with no loss of data and virtually no downtime. This is a very specialized competency.
FTGate is a Windows-based Groupware suite that combines mail handling facilities with comprehensive Groupware functionality. Its security and collaboration features were developed originally for ISPs with mail server performance in mind. FTGate is suitable for all sizes of organizations, from the small business to enterprise size organizations and ISP's. It offers security and flexibility at a low price.
Kerio has become a very widely used ‘Exchange’ alternative. Its popularity stems from the ability to run it on virtually every OS platform in major commercial use today. Kerio MailServer is a scalable messaging server that can support anywhere from 20 users to several thousand users running from just one server. Kerio is extremely aggressively.
The MDaemon e-mail server for Windows is a comprehensive scaleable secure Groupware messaging and collaboration solution for small- to medium-sized businesses and is very cost-effective.
Onsite services available in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area:
• San Francisco
• North Bay / Marin County / Sonoma County: San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Sonoma
• East Bay: Berkeley, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, Danville, Richmond, San Ramon, Lafayette
• Peninsula: South San Francisco, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, Foster City, San Bruno
• Computer Installations / Repair / Upgrades / Migration / Troubleshooting
• Extensive On-Site Support for Desktops, Laptops, Servers, and Complex Networks
• Wireless Networking Installation & Support Data Backup, both onsite and remote
• Microsoft, Novell, Apple, Unix networking and system solution
• LAN's, WAN's, & VPN's: design, installation, and support Network and Internet
• Security, Firewalls Microsoft Exchange Implementation and Support
• Software Usage Training
• Computer Software & Hardware Purchasing
© 2012 INsite Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.
• Web Servers
• Audio & Video
• Digital Signage