Questions? Call us at 415.454.6200 M-F, 7am-7pm PT
Providing corporate computer networks and IT solutions
for the San Francisco Bay Area
Corporate IT Solutions
The Iomega OfficeScreen FW/IPsec VPN solution provides cutting-edge network protection and securely connects multiple offices, all covered by 24x7x365 proactive monitoring and support. This solution combines industry leading hardware with full service expert management, providing complete peace of mind for a low monthly fee. Bundles include solid firewall protection, VPN hardware and advanced gateway security functionality for IP networks.
With easy plug-and-play setup, state-of-the-art Juniper® Networks NetScreen security appliances are positioned at the Internet gateway to each office to secure and prioritize IP data, voice and video traffic. Solutions are tailored to each customer’s specific office needs (from 5-500 users), and are field-upgradeable for future growth and functionality. OfficeScreen SSL VPN is the ideal solution for providing secure, high-performance remote access to employees and/or partners, anytime, anywhere.
Employees can easily access their network environment, including fast access to large files, complex applications, and databases. Access is provided through an easy to use centralized virtual workspace that can be reached from most web browsers. The virtual workspace makes this an ideal solution for remote/home-based workers, and also partners/customers that may benefit from online collaboration and limited network access.
Onsite services available in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area:
• San Francisco
• North Bay / Marin County / Sonoma County: San Rafael, Sausalito, Novato, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Fairfax, San Anselmo, Belvedere, Ross, Tiburon, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Sonoma
• East Bay: Berkeley, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, Danville, Richmond, San Ramon, Lafayette
• Peninsula: South San Francisco, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, Foster City, San Bruno
• Computer Installations / Repair / Upgrades / Migration / Troubleshooting
• Extensive On-Site Support for Desktops, Laptops, Servers, and Complex Networks
• Wireless Networking Installation & Support Data Backup, both onsite and remote
• Microsoft, Novell, Apple, Unix networking and system solution
• LAN's, WAN's, & VPN's: design, installation, and support Network and Internet
• Security, Firewalls Microsoft Exchange Implementation and Support
• Software Usage Training
• Computer Software & Hardware Purchasing
© 2012 INsite Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.
• Web Servers
• Audio & Video
• Digital Signage